VINYL/CD EDITION IN THE STRICTLY LIMITED ‘ART EDITION’. EVERY COPY IS UNIQUE!
- Multicoloured vinyl
- Black, silver and semi-transparent blue in the form of a cosmic starburst
- The colours run into one another and break out of one another
- Each record individually made by hand
- Differences in pattern shapes and colours are therefore possible
- Every copy is unique
- 2x180g 12” vinyl
- Audiophile vinyl - German pressing
- Plus 5 bonus tracks
- Sumptuous gatefold sleeve with additional metallic print
- Printed inner sleeve and containing all lyrics
- Printed vinyl labels
- CD #1 contains the studio album ‘Akkretion’
- CD #2 contains 5 bonus tracks
- CDs in slipcase
- Strictly limited to 500 copies
ALBUM INFO TEXT (2018):
“Akkretion” a cosmic electronic opus of epic scale, as weightless as outer space, as fascinating as its celestial wonders, and as darkly shimmering as the infinite night. With skill and prowess, Peter Spilles weaves epic sound galaxies that encompass both the glimmer of distant stars and the pulse of spiral nebulas. Endless and alien, yet full of human warmth, empathy, and compassion. Where macrocosm and microcosm unite, “Akkretion” unfolds. This album isn’t just an auditory experience but a physical one. It’s a mesmerising experience with cinematic scope, futuristic soundscapes, and aggressive muscle.
It’s no surprise that the source of this innovation is Peter Spilles, who helped create and define the genre. He is once again taking the role of innovator, gracing “Akkretion” with everything from monumental melodies to to the dark throb of club zeitgeist. It explores all the dimensions of birth: how love gives birth to hate, joy gives birth to grief, death gives birth to life. As versatile, as beautiful, as tragic as life itself, looking outward as well as inward, “Akkretion” pushes PROJECT PITCHFORK into a new frontier, once again. Everything was, everything will be, and everything is. This is only the beginning.