Limited 2CD Special Edition:
Infos about the album
- Opulent double CD (album plus bonus CD) in book format (178 x 178 mm approx)
- Bonus CD with 5 tracks
- Hardback book bound in cloth and blocked in black
- 44 pages, high-grade art print on high-quality 170g art paper with with elaborate thread stitching
- The booklet contains all lyrics and unseen photos of Alexander Kaschte
- Fold out poster (310 x 310 mm approx), also on high-quality 170g art paper
- All printed parts have been semigloss laminated for a stylish finish
- Enclosed in an open-ended slipcase
- Strictly limited to 3,000 copies
?s 2012 epic ?Asen?ka ? ein Märchen für Kinder und solche, die es werden wollen? brought them great success. The album was highly acclaimed by the specialist press and was enthusiastically received by fans; indeed, the limited first edition sold out in record time. Mastermind Alexander Kaschte
now presents a sister release to that magnum opus. ?Niemand, niemand anderem als dir? presents the songs from ?Asen?ka?? in a totally different light: as epic, grandiose, stirring, instrumental neo-classical versions. ?Niemand, niemand anderem als dir? carries the listener off on a fantasy-laden dream journey into the world of Asen?ka, its light-footed, playful manner revealing the original nature of the compositions. And not least, it can be regarded as an accompaniment to Alexander and Anastasia Kaschte?s picture book ?Asen?ka und die Worte der Wölfe?, published simultaneously by Ubooks Verlag.
Exclusive to the first edition of ?Niemand, niemand anderem als dir? is a bonus CD containing the centrepiece of the magnum opus ?Im Ursprung der Schatten? in three different languages. The German version by Liv Kristine EspenÃ¦s Krull (ATROCITY, LEAVES? EYES) and Alexander Kaschte
is followed by Swedish and Russian versions of this moving song, masterfully presented by My Engström-Renman (HELLSONGS) und VIC ANSELMO respectively. It goes without saying that these examples of intercultural cooperation are also presented on the disc in their full-length versions.