For the die-hard fans! The ultimate 'Das vergessene Album' set:
- 'Das vergessene Album' - limited 12" picture vinyl edition(*2)
- 'Das vergessene Album' - button of Frau Tod (Mrs. Death)
- Signed certificate by Alexander Kaschte
- 5 EUR discount voucher for the merchandising sold on the Samsas Traum tour in March/April 2019 (*3) NOT VALID ANYMORE!!!
(*1)'Das vergessene Album' - limited digibook edition
- Hardcover digibook edition
- Contains the 'Scheiden tut weh' album in the original form
- Plus the two exclusive songs 'Weiß wie Schnee' and 'Das Ende' and the long version of 'Bis in alle Ewigkeit'
- Elaborate original artwork by BMX talent and metal artist Septian Fajrianto
- Masterfully coloured by comic colourist Bryan Valenza
- 20 pages
- Exquisite art print on high-quality art paper
- All printed parts boast luxurious silk matt lamination
- Strictly limited to 1.111 copies
(*2)'Das vergessene Album' - limited 12" picture vinyl edition
- Strictly limited to 666 copies
(*3) Issuer if the discount voucher: Insektenhaus, Alexander Kaschte. No cash payout possible.
The discount voucher can be used only at the following venues at the Samsas Traum merchandising booth by presenting the original discount voucher:
29.03.19 Leipzig, Hellraiser
30.03.19 Erfurt, From Hell
31.03.19 Hannover, Musikzentrum
01.04.19 Cologne, Essigfabrik
03.04.19 A-Vienna, Szene
04.04.19 Munich, Backstage Werk
05.04.19 Rüsselsheim, Das Rind
06.04.19 Bochum, Matrix
07.04.19 Hamburg, Markthalle
Barely half a year since the release of 'Scheiden tut weh', SAMSAS TRAUM return just in time for their spring tour with 'Das vergessene Album' ('The Forgotten Album'), thereby reacting to the wishes of countless fans to release the songs from their successful current album in their original form. A reminder: In 2018, Alexander Kaschte's band achieved a campaign target of EUR171,000 on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo, and used the money on the editing, restoration and production of unreleased and forgotten pieces of music, among other things.
'Das vergessene Album' includes the songs from 'Scheiden tut weh' in new mixes, WITHOUT the orchestra that was added later, thereby granting an uncompromising, authentic glimpse of the original material. 'Das vergessene Album' takes the songs from 'Scheiden tut weh' and leads them in a raw, primitive and 'different' direction. The perfect production from top Russian producer Nickolay Bazhenov, along with the outstanding sound, help ensure that 'Das vergessene Album' can be seen as an independent release in its own right, and not just an addition to 'Scheiden tut weh'. And without doubt, there will be many fans who prefer this version of the album to the acclaimed original.
The overall impression of high quality is rounded off by the luxurious packaging, which has been produced using matt paper. 'Das vergessene Album' is housed in a 20-page digibook, and the original artwork by BMX talent and metal artist Septian Fajrianto has been masterfully coloured by comic colourist Bryan Valenza.