A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity.
You have the right to cancel within fourteen days without giving any reason this contract. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date, who have taken last in possession of the goods you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier or has. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us (Mr. Sebastian Tiller, Meyerbeerstr 91, 13088 Berlin, +49,309,237 0203, e-mail address:. firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear explanation (such as a letter of sent by mail, fax or email mail), inform them of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form which is not mandatory, however. In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us expensive type of standard delivery have), and must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract to us or to pass. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is due to a not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with them.
Exclusion or premature termination of the right of cancellation
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- The supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price was agreed in the contract that can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and the current value of fluctuations in the market depends on which the trader has no influence;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in contracts
- If its unsealed after delivery for the delivery of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return;
- The supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods;
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
- The right to cancellation in contracts concerning time-bound recreational events is excluded in accordance with German law (§ 312g Abs. 2 Nr. 9 BGB). Collection and payment of ordered tickets are obligatory. Purchased tickets are explicitly excluded from exchange and refund.